My 10 favorite Earthley products
If you're new to natural wellness and looking for a trusted company to support you, I can't recommend Earthley enough. Their products are affordable, made in the USA, are created with the best natural ingredients, and they work. Use code BRIGHTERDAY for a discount!
I thought I'd share my top 10 favorite Earthley products in case you're looking for a place to start.
- Good Night Lotion - All 6 of my family members use this every night before going to sleep. It helps us fall sleep quicker and promotes restful sleep. Also, it smells so good!
- Sleepy Time - Along the same lines, all of us take a dropper of this at night, especially when the kids are wound up before bedtime. It works and is not addictive. Safe for ages 1+.
- Nourish Her Naturally - This is the daily liquid multivitamin I take. It contains six herbs that balance hormones, boost energy levels, and promote wellness. I love this stuff.
- Energy Plus (Herbal Iron) - I take this daily for healthy iron levels, and according to my most recent blood work, it works!
- Feel Better Fast - We take this at the very first sign of illness of any kind. We also use this for tummy aches with great results!
- Greens Powder - I mix half a teaspoon into my morning matcha latte for an extra boost of energy and wellness.
- Calm and Clarity Herbal Extract - This has been helpful for me to take when I need to focus for an afternoon of work but am battling brain fog. We've also used it for our kids working on homeschool in the morning.
- Anxiety Relief Herbal Extract - We've used this tincture successfully for occasions of stress and anxiety (like going to the dentist or getting on an airplane). It has really helped!
- Skincare - I now use all Earthley products for my daily skincare. I wash my face with their Cleanse Me facial bar, spray on the Tone Me toner, and moisturize using Moisturize Me natural moisturizer. I love it all!
- Vitamin C powder - We add ¼ teaspoon per person mixed into a smoothie for an immunity boost.
The links above are affiliate links, and I'll earn a small commission if you purchase through them (with no additional cost to you). All the opinions are my own. I truly love this company and all that they create!