Printed book: This printed guide is coil bound and features beautiful soft-touch laminate covers, designed to last. Will ship in 1-2 business days from purchase. When purchasing the printed guide, you'll also receive a digital download to the email address you provide!
Join us as we learn about the Thanksgiving story and celebrate what God did on that very first Thanksgiving!
This 39-page guide includes:
- 4 days of interactive lessons on the history of Thanksgiving, the pilgrims, Native Americans
- Activities and recipes
- Discussion questions and journaling prompts
- Recommended picture book list
- Daily preschool projects
- Handpainted Thanksgiving place cards and other printables
- An instrumental version of Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow
- And more!
What ages is this for?
This guide is written for preschool through elementary ages, but is designed to be done as a family study, so older and younger siblings can certainly participate!
How long is this study?
This study is designed to be done on the 4 days (Monday through Thursday) of Thanksgiving week, but there is enough material to stretch it for a couple weeks.
Digital download: You'll receive an immediate digital download of the guide to the email address you provide. No physical book will be sent. You may print these files or have them printed at a local print shop.