Do you need a simple, meaningful way to show your child love this Valentine's Day? Let me show you how to create a special Valentine's Day photo keepsake that your child will love.
- Go to Canva.com and create a new 8.5 x 11 document. (Or use this template that I created.)
- Upload a photo of your child. I just screenshotted a favorite photo of each child and dragged it right into the document.
- Go to "edit photo," then click "BG Remover" to remove the background. Adjust the photo size to your liking.
- Add a text box and type in your child's name. Add the year, if you'd like.
- On the top right, click "share" then "download" and select "PDF print" to download the files to your computer.
- Print the files (I love using matte photo paper to print vibrant designs!), tape the printed sheet to your child's bedroom door, and use a pen or Sharpie to write down your favorite qualities about them!
- Add a new word or phrase every day from now until Valentine's Day, so that by February 14th, the sheet is full!
- Fill up the sheet now and tape it to their door on the evening of Valentine's Day so they wake up to a sweet surprise.
- Do you have children who are old enough to write? Have them contribute to their siblings' pages by writing down something they love about them!
Happy Valentine's Day, friends!