This is the perfect craft for little hands. There's no wrong way to arrange the flowers and it's very low mess. These would make lovely grandparent gifts, too.
Here's what you need:
- Dried pressed flowers (if you don't have some already, you can purchase lovely dried flowers on Amazon)
- Laminator + laminator sheets
- Scissors or paper cutter
Here's what to do:
- Let your child arrange the flowers on the inside layer of the laminator paper. For older children, this would be a perfect activity to explain and practice symmetry!
- Carefully place the top layer of the laminator sheet onto the dried flowers and guide the laminator sheet through your laminator, making sure it isn't too thick.
- Once finished, trim the edges of the laminated sheets and you're done! Beautiful bookmarks to enjoy.
Have you made these before? They're magical!